Your hands allow you to do so much: throw a football, sign your name, type at a keyboard, hold a baby.
Because your hands are so fundamental to your ability to do these tasks and hundreds more every day, the orthopaedic specialists and onsite hand therapists at Vanderbilt Bone & Joint are committed to eliminating pain and discomfort in the hands.
At Vanderbilt Bone & Joint, we treat all conditions of the hand and wrist, including but not limited to:
- Hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder reconstruction
- Acute upper extremity trauma
- Microvascular surgery and replantation
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Arthritic and rheumatoid conditions
- Congenital hand deformation
- Work-related disorders of the upper extremities
- Sports-related injuries