Your hands allow you to do so much: throw a football, sign your name, type at a keyboard, hold a baby.
Because your hands are so fundamental to your ability to do these tasks and hundreds more every day, the orthopaedic specialists and onsite hand therapists at Vanderbilt Bone & Joint are committed to eliminating pain and discomfort in the hands.
At Vanderbilt Bone & Joint, we treat all conditions of the hand and wrist, including but not limited to acute injuries, arthritis, nerve issues and vascular problems.
Many conditions and injuries can affect your bones, joints and connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments. To find more information about what’s concerning you, please view the resources below.
Broken Bones and Injuries+
- Animal Bites
- Distal Radius Fractures (Broken Wrist)
- Finger Fractures
- Fingertip Injuries and Amputations
- Flexor Tendon Injuries
- Hand Fractures
- Human Bites
- Lawn Mower Injuries in Children
- Mallet Finger (Baseball Finger)
- Nerve Injuries
- Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist
- Sprained Thumb
- Thumb Fractures
- Wrist Sprains
Diseases and Conditions+
- Arthritis of the Hand
- Arthritis of the Thumb
- Arthritis of the Wrist
- Boutonnière Deformity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- De Quervain's Tendinosis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst of the Wrist and Hand
- Kienböck's Disease
- Trigger Finger
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome of the Wrist